Monday, March 28, 2011
Sunday, March 20, 2011
Thursday, March 17, 2011
Tuesday, March 08, 2011
According to Gartner, only 20% of IT staff have expert app development skills – WaveMaker is the tool to enable the other 80% of IT to build web apps quickly and deploy them to the cloud with a single mouse click.
As WaveMaker went from 3,000 downloads a month in January, 2010 to 135,000 downloads a month in December, 2010, we realized that we had created the perfect “on ramp” for cloud computing. WaveMaker can play a big role in bringing large numbers of developers to the cloud, but on ly if we team with the right cloud partner.
Friday, March 04, 2011
- customer interaction is not your grandmother's "pick up a phone and call" model - it requires reaction speed, mining of the cloud, and proactive approach
- Salesforce Service cloud now has good connectors for Twitter and Facebook
- Pretty slick workflow integration from escalating the issue, to filing it to the knowledge base, to dynamics diagnostics and knowledge base mining, to video chat
Tuesday, March 01, 2011
- great news for small businesses and telecommuters
- good news for businesses of all sizes (eventually it will make its way into larger and larger businesses)
- good news for both Skype and Citrix
- bad news for WebEx
- bad news for all other Web conferencing solutions (including Salesforce's DimDim acquisition)